8802 South Desert Blvd
Anthony, TX 79821
Used 2013 Heartland Pioneer BH 250SOLD
With a rear bunk house and sleeping space for up to seven people, you will find that there is plenty of room inside the Pioneer travel trailer BH 250 by Heartland RV.
Straight in from the entry door there is a sofa that faces the kitchen area. Along the road side you will find the kitchen amenities needed to create your meals while you are away from home. Here there is a double sink, three burner range, a refrigerator, plus a pantry for your dry goods. Enjoy your meals at the dinette which is located to the left of the door. At night, if you need extra sleeping space you can easily convert the dinette into a bed.
The rear left corner features a double bed on the bottom and a bunk above, plus there is also a storage area above the double bed.
The opposite corner is where you will find the bathroom. Here there is a toilet, shower, and a sink.
In the front of this model there is a bedroom where you will find a queen bed, plus nightstand, upper cabinets, and so much more!
|Length||29 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||735 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5175 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||40|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
** Anthony RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @915-886-5566 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. Calculated payments are based off 15% down with approved credit plus tax, title and license. Other restrictions may apply. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.